I graduated from the the University of Catania in 2014. I was also enrolled in the Scuola Superiore di Catania, an institution that gives talented students from the University of Catania complementary and advanced classes and encourages them to start research projects before graduation.
My master's thesis supervisor and "tutor" on behalf of the Scuola Superiore was Professor Dario Catalano.
In 2013, I spent three months visiting the crypto group group at Aarhus University. In particular, I had the pleasure and honor to work with Prof. Ivan Damgård, Prof. Jesper Buus Nielsen, Prof. Claudio Orlandi.
You can find more information about me in my curriculum vitae.
I am interested in exploring all aspects of asymmetric cryptography and provable security.
- Bounded KDM Security from iO and OWF
A. Marcedone, R. Pass, a. shelat. In Security and Cryptography for Networks - SCN 2016.
- Authenticating Computation on Groups: New Homomorphic Primitives and Applications
D. Catalano, A. Marcedone, O. Puglisi. In Advances in Cryptology - ASIACRYPT 2014.
This paper is an extension of a previous one, the original title was "Linearly Homomorphic Structure Preserving Signatures: New Methodologies and Applications"
- Obfuscation ==> (IND-CPA Security =/=> Circular Security)
A. Marcedone, C. Orlandi. In Security and Cryptography for Networks - SCN 2014.
- Fall 2015: TA for CS4830 - Introduction to Cryptography. Cornell University, USA.
- 2013/2014: TA for a C Programming course at the University of Catania, Italy. Link in Italian only.
Department of Computer Science
Gates Hall, Office 411
107 Hoy Rd, Ithaca, NY 14850, USA
last updated: 11 Jan 2017